Shift Indicator Cable Assembly - 1987-1991 Ford F150 F250 F350 and Bronco
Regular price $59.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- CABLE ASSEMBLY ONLY - Indicator in pictures is not included
- Reproduction cable assembly.
- Excellent fit with stock indicator and stock steering column.
- Uses high quality materials.
- Cable will work with any 1987-1991 Ford Truck or Bronco with an Automatic Transmission.
- Works with overdrive and non overdrive transmissions. (C6, AOD, and E4OD)
- Forty nine strand stainless steel nylon coated cable
- Uses nylon tubing that is more durable and flexible than the original outer plastic tube on the stock cables. This eliminates a main point of failure where the brittle plastic caused cables to bind and break the loop tab on the stock pivot arm
- Redesigned end pieces correct weak spots in stock cable that are prone to failure.
- Longer adjusting slot on cable column end allows a larger adjustment range to help compensate for aged and worn linkage
- Ends manufactured using high quality polymers that are harder and stronger than stock
- Mounting hardware included
- Includes concave square washer that securely holds the adjusting end in place without creating unnecessary stress
- Color may vary
Part fits these vehicles:
- 1987- 1991 Ford F150 with Automatic Transmission
- 1987- 1991 Ford F250 with Automatic Transmission
- 1987- 1991 Ford F350 with Automatic Transmission
- 1987- 1991 Ford Bronco with Automatic Transmission