Gauge Screw Retainers - 70’s & 80’s Ford Trucks and Cars
Regular price $19.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Plastic screw retainers hold gauge screws in place on back of gauge
- Fits most Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury cars and trucks from early 1970's to mid 1980's
- Works on gauges with 1 3/4" round metal housing an 1 1/8" mounting screw spacing.
- Typical gauges include gas/fuel, temperature, oil pressure, and amperage
- Some of the more popular vehicle using this style gauges are:
- 1973-1979 F Series Trucks (F100, F150, F250, F350)
- 1980-1986 F Series Trucks (F100, F150, F250, F350)
- 1978-1979 Bronco
- 190-1986 Bronco
- 1974-1978 Mustang
- 1979-1986 Mustang
- Install instructions available at http://blog.bluetruckparts.com/gauge-screw-holder-repair-70s-and-80
Gauges included in images are for reference only and are not included.